Promotional newsletters about trending lingerie fashion and lifestyle.
Homepage refresh from before and after a website redesign.
Window vinyl designs for retail stores in New York City.
A collaborative project displaying a holiday gift guide of luxury picks for discerning personalities for their Resort/Holiday 2015 digital issue.
1 Little Blondie Flims
2 + 3 Journelle
Magazine spreads including Table of Contents, Influencer stories and interviews for their Spring/Summer 2016 print issue.
Experimental posters that explore typography while simultaneously representing an important life experience of friends, family, and acquaintances. These posters allow the audience to step into the lives of strangers and allow people to realize that as humans we are more similar than different.
1. Fitting in can be challenging because in the end everyone wants to feel accepted. Kevin has been trying to hide his homosexuality until he finally came out to his friends and family at the end of high school. It wasn’t hard for his loved ones to accept him for who he is and he even found a love interest now that he has nothing to hide. Although it may seem that Kevin has nothing to fear anymore, he wants nothing more than to feel the same acceptance from his boyfriend’s parents, who are unaware of his sexuality.
2. Joining the Air Force after high school has changed Adam’s life in various ways. He’s been able to travel around the world, meet different people, and learn many cultures. The military has taught him discipline and shaped him into a mature and responsible individual. His life was further changed after getting into a severe car accident. He went from being a security guard helping out in the field to temporarily helping out behind a desk providing customer service due to his injuries. He mentioned his life having many ups and downs in this short period of time, but he has learned a lot from this injury. A sprain in his right ankle and a screw in his left, Adam is recovering rapidly from his injuries and his life has been looking up.
3. Julia gave birth to a healthy boy soon after graduating college. The struggle of being pregnant at a young age with no support is something no woman should face; luckily that wasn’t the case for Julia. Not only has her family been there for her, but her boyfriend as well was a huge help caring to all her needs for her and the baby. For those who aren’t aware, pregnancy isn’t easy; in fact it can get pretty embarrassing especially when you can’t control the urge to pee at all hours of the day.
4. Samantha is a junior in high school, she is very family oriented and will do just about anything to not hurt anyone’s feelings, even if that means lying. It’s been hard growing up with the pressure to always succeed based on her older brother and sister’s accomplishments. She’s had a rough patch with her parents based on her decisions. She told me she would do anything to make her family proud and I believe her, even if that means regaining her parent’s trust first.
5. Victor came to the United States at age twenty-one in hopes to find better job opportunities. He wasn’t prepared for the difficulties he was about to face, when coming alone, with little money and not knowing a single word of English. He picked up a job as a busboy and devoted a lot of his time picking up after people’s meals, but he was determined to live a better life. I asked him if he’s happy with how his life turned out and he said, “I have my family and a place to live, and that is something I’ve accomplished.”
6. At age seventeen, Guillermo’s parents had the opportunity to send him to the United States in order to get a higher education. Five years later, in his last year at St John’s University, Guillermo is studying to go into the medical field. I asked him if he’s considered bringing his parents from Peru, but as much as he’s thought about it, he would rather not complicate things because they have already developed a lifestyle in their own country.
A booklet, cover and inside spreads, based on all the significant updates since Instagram’s existence. The objective is to inform users, and ideally future users about this mobile app incorporating a timeline history and user photographs. All images showcase Instagrammers sharing real moments, connecting worldwide and using daily hashtags.
Digital advertisements and subscriber email blasts featuring luxury accessories, fine jewelry and top trending accessories and stories in the fashion industry.
Lettering series exploring different forms of saying goodbye. The uplifting bold colors and letterforms carry a playful approach that reflects my personality.
To promote the Undergrad Art Show, this poster utilizes collage to relate to the wide variety of accepted student work in the show. Collage is defined as forming an assemblage of different parts to create a new whole, which correlates to the process of curating an art show, due to it's presentation of mixed medias and various levels of work assembled as a whole.
An original concept for a magazine aimed towards the LGBT community, that contains recent stories and informative news. The puzzled shapes placed throughout the magazine, which vary in color and size, are meant to represent these individuals who are brought together in unity through the magazine.